Is Trump's Pro-Wall Street Agenda Losing Steam?
President Trump is not quiet about his distaste for financial regulation. He regularly claims new rules imposed on Wall Street by the Dodd-Frank reform bill of 2010 squeezed credit and harmed the economy.
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Loan Processor - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Salem, OR