Is Trump's Pro-Wall Street Agenda Losing Steam?
President Trump is not quiet about his distaste for financial regulation. He regularly claims new rules imposed on Wall Street by the Dodd-Frank reform bill of 2010 squeezed credit and harmed the economy.
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA