What To Expect From The Fed's QE Unwind
At the recent July 2017 FOMC meeting, the Federal Reserve left the benchmark Federal Funds Rate Unchanged at a range from 1% to 1.25%.
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA