What Originators Should Know About Taxes and Reverse Mortgage Borrowers
Reverse mortgage originators are not typically in a position to answer tax questions from their clients, but that doesn’t mean borrowers won’t have tax questions to ask, and it can help for originators to know where to point borrowers for the information they will need should those questions arise.
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Leads Provided - Base + Commission - EECU - Fort Worth, TX
- Mortgage Processor - Credit Union of Georgia - Marietta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - XENIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - OAKWOOD, OH
- Area Sales Manager (ASM) I - Fifth Third Bank - BRENTWOOD, TN
- Mortgage Closer I - Fifth Third Bank - OAK LAWN, IL