Will the FHFA Suspend Fannie and Freddie's Dividend Payments to Treasury?
Federal Housing Finance Agency director Mel Watt testified in front of the Senate Banking Committee last week and said his top priority regarding Federal National Mortgage Association and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp is to ensure that they're capitalized enough so they no longer have to draw on the U.S. Treasury’s line of credit.
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - First Community Bank - Helena, MT