Will the FHFA Suspend Fannie and Freddie's Dividend Payments to Treasury?
Federal Housing Finance Agency director Mel Watt testified in front of the Senate Banking Committee last week and said his top priority regarding Federal National Mortgage Association and Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp is to ensure that they're capitalized enough so they no longer have to draw on the U.S. Treasury’s line of credit.
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC