New York Fed's Market Chief Confident on Balance Sheet Reduction Plan
The Federal Reserve’s plan to pare down to its $4.5 trillion balance sheet from this month should go smoothly and not disrupt the Treasuries and mortgage-backed securities markets, the Federal Reserve’s top markets official said on Wednesday.
- MortgageFraud Director - Ally Financial - Charlotte, NC
- Multifamily Portfolio Managment Director - Freddie Mac - Mc Lean, VA
- Loss Mitigation Manager - PHH Corporation - Mount Laurel, NJ
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist - Servicing - BOK Financial Corporation - Irving, TX
- Personal Banker III - Cadence Bank N.A. - West Point, MS
- Retail Sales Manager (Grand Rapids, MI) - EverBank - Grand Rapids, MI