Stewart Title Company (STC) and Stewart Title Guaranty Company (STG), wholly-owned subsidiaries of Stewart Information Services Corporation, have announced the new AgencySecure program to help title agencies reduce title claims, escrow theft and mortgage fraud. “In looking at today’s market, we knew that we must help our agencies manage their risk at a cost that will not break the bank,” said George Houghton, executive vice president, Agency Services Group for Stewart Title Guaranty Company. “AgencySecure takes preventative and proven steps to reduce title claims, escrow theft and mortgage fraud that have plagued our industry over the past few years, and for a very reasonable monthly subscription price.”
AgencySecure provides access to Stewart agency technology and services. In addition this application offers title agencies the ability to prevent claims resulting from incorrect title searches and helps prevent escrow theft and mortgage fraud. AgencySecure enables its customers to efficiently process closings, issue title policies, and electronically report, remit and store closed-file documents. AgencySecure also provides automatic, "three-way" bank reconciliation; detects suspicious activities; provides best practice alerts; and proactively monitors files continuously for fraudulent activities.
“With AgencySecure we have built the right mix of integrated technologies--from streamlined ordering and production systems, transaction management, active monitoring services and escrow account reconciliation, all the way to business training and education,” said Pat Vaden, president and chief executive officer of PropertyInfo Corporation, a Stewart company. “Agencies can now feel secure that their business is protected most fraud, theft and title claims.”
For more information, visit www.stewart.com/why-agencysecure.
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Credit Products Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA