Officials at BancorpSouth Inc. have announced a new Web site for its mortgage servicing division. The site, www.bxsmortgageservicing.com, will allow clients to make one time draft payments, set up recurring draft payments, access up to 24 months of account history, update contact information and review escrow account information regarding their BancorpSouth mortgage.
"This is an exciting development for BancorpSouth Mortgage Servicing," said Bill Edwards, president of BancorpSouth Mortgage. "It's one more step in providing our clients with the kind of world-class service they expect from us. We can now offer the most valuable mortgage information they need right in one location."
According to Edwards, a marketing campaign will be included in the rollout, to include mailings, coupon book inserts, banners on BancorpSouth's home page and printed material for the branches.
BancorpSouth, Inc. is a $13.4 billion-asset financial holding company. The company operates approximately 314 banking and insurance locations in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Tennessee and Texas. In addition to providing traditional banking services, credit cards, mortgages, trust and fiduciary services, the company provides investment services through its subsidiary BancorpSouth Investment Services Inc. and insurance services through its subsidiary BancorpSouth Insurance Services Inc.
For more information, visit www.bxsmortgageservicing.com.
- General/Other: Customer Support/Client Care - NORTHEAST HOME LOAN, LLC - West Chesterfield, NH
- Quality Assurance Team Manager - Sutherland Mortgage - Houston, TX
- Lending Department Manager - NeighborWorks Montana - Missoula, MT
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Champions Mortgage - Melbourne, FL
- branch Manager/MLO/Team Leaders - Franklin First Financial - FL
- Associate Director CML Production - Aegon Asset Management - Cedar Rapids, IA