Hartford National Title Inc., a provider of national title and closing services, has announced that in order to accommodate its rapid growth and expanding clientele it has moved its headquarters to a larger, state-of-the-art office facility located at 344 West Main Street in Milford, Conn. Hartford National Title offers title insurance and real estate closing services to mortgage lenders and brokers, attorneys, real estate agents, and individual customers throughout all 50 states. The company, which was founded in 2005, continues to hire new employees due to the strong demand for its services.
“Our new office space is designed to reflect Hartford National Title’s culture of integrity and collaboration. It will help to support continued strategic growth, by optimizing our employees’ work experience through enhanced interaction with customers throughout the United States,” said Beth Grassette, in-house counsel for Hartford National Title. “Hartford National Title will continue to leverage Connecticut’s well-educated and diverse workforce and strives to remain an integral part of our local Milford economy."
For more information, visit www.hartfordtitle.com.
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Loan Asset Manager Associate-Commercial Real Estate - MetLife - Dallas, TX
- Personal Banker (SAFE) 1- Conroe- Job Opening ID# 5119586 - Wells Fargo - Conroe, TX
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA