The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) has announced that it is hosting a forum to examine obstacles to small business lending on Thursday, Jan. 13 from 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m. at the L. William Seidman Center in Arlington, Va. The forum will explore ways in which credit can be made more accessible to the small business sector by bringing together policy makers, regulators, small business owners, lenders and other stakeholders to identify key issues and focus on solutions.
Moderated by CNBC, the event is scheduled to include a panel discussion with FDIC Chairman Sheila C. Bair, Federal Reserve Chairman Ben S. Bernanke, U.S. Senator Mark R. Warner and Thomas D. Bell Jr., Chairman of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Following this first panel, additional government and private sector leaders will continue the discussion to identify issues that are constraining the availability of credit to small businesses and articulate ideas for overcoming these obstacles. Incoming Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee Spencer Bachus is scheduled to open the forum with remarks. Karen Mills, administrator for the Small Business Administration is scheduled to provide closing remarks.
This event is free and open to the public. However, attendance is limited to registered participants and seating is limited. Those requesting admission will be notified via email when their registration is confirmed. The registration deadline is Jan. 7th, 2011. Registration is online at: http://www.regonline.com/SBLForum.
- Mortgage Underwriter - State Farm Bank - Dunwoody, GA
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Bloomington, IL
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Tempe, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Processor - State Farm Bank - Dunwoody, GA
- Mortgage Academy - Entry Level - Accenture - Charlotte, NC
- General/Other: Customer Support/Client Care - NORTHEAST HOME LOAN, LLC - West Chesterfield, NH