Michael Stallings Joins Real Estate Mortgage Network
Real Estate Mortgage Network (REMN), a national mortgage lender based in River Edge, N.J., has announced the addition of Michael Stallings to its growing team in Kennesaw, Ga. Stallings, who has 10 years experience in the mortgage industry, joins the Kennesaw branch as a mortgage loan originator effective immediately. Stallings is an Atlanta native and graduated from Xinnix Mortgage Academy. He will report to Jeff Conn, who joined REMN as the Kennesaw, Ga. branch manager in December of 2010.
A full-service mortgage banker based in River Edge, N.J., REMN is licensed to originate loans in more than 30 states. More than 600 employees work in three divisions—consumer direct, retail and wholesale. The company also has offices in California, Connecticut, Florida, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, South Carolina and Texas.
For more information, visit www.remn.com.
FMJ Job Listings
- HR Manager - Summit Funding Inc - Sacramento, CA
- Home Equity Manager - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Chief Lending Officer - Royal Credit Union - Eau Claire, WI
- Financial Consultant - Online Hiring Event 10/18 - Charles Schwab - Wayzata, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union - Fayetteville, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Confidential - chicago, IL