String Real Estate Information Services, a consultancy and back-office service provider to the U.S. home finance industry, has announced that Shrini Gopalan has assumed the position of chief operating officer. The move is in line with the company’s previously announced growth management plans and is a reflection of Gopalan’s expanding role in the company.
String has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the past two years and is expanding into new markets and extending its footprint within the U.S. real estate industry. In his new role, Gopalan will establish a sharper focus on business execution, which includes strategic business development with an oversight on String’s global operations mode. His will be responsible for conceptualizing emerging verticals and leading a team that will deliver exceptional customer experience, particularly in the areas of title, settlement and closing for mortgage lending.
“We are excited about having Shrini in our top ranks,” said Prashant Kothari, String’s chief executive officer. “He has been with String since inception and has shown exceptional performance through the years, consistently. I am sure with a renewed focus he will contribute to String’s growth further and take it from a good company to a great company.”
Previously, Gopalan had served String as senior vice president, focusing on customer management and Indian operations. He earned his bachelors in commerce and an MBA from Madura College, one of India’s premier institutes.
For more information, visit www.stringinfo.com.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Sarasota/Bradenton, FL - Bank of America - Sarasota, FL
- Home Equity Fulfillment Home Services Specialist I - Chandler, AZ - Start 04/27/15 - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - PORTLAND, OR
- Mortgage Loan Officer-Chandler, AZ - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Officer-Scottsdale, AZ - Bank of America - Scottsdale, AZ
- Condo CoOp Project Review Spec - Bank of America - Concord, CA