Fannie Mae has announced that Susan R. McFarland will be the company's new executive vice president and chief financial officer effective July 11, 2011. McFarland joins Fannie Mae from Capital One Financial Corporation, where she served as executive vice president, finance and principal accounting officer. McFarland will serve on Fannie Mae's executive committee and report to Michael J. Williams, president and chief executive officer.
"Susan is an outstanding addition to our management team as we continue to strengthen Fannie Mae's business and position the company to most effectively serve the market in the future," said Williams, Fannie Mae president and CEO. "She has a proven record of accomplishment in consumer and retail financial services; seasoned leadership abilities; and strong business instincts which have been proven time and again. Susan will lead our excellent team in finance and work across the company to help move Fannie Mae forward."
In her most recent role as EVP of finance and principal accounting cfficer at Capital One Financial Corporation, McFarland led a team of 500 professionals and placed high priority on talent development and management. McFarland also spent 16 years at Bank One as it built out its consumer franchise where she participated in ongoing initiatives to make the company more efficient and competitive in the market. She has a strong background in accounting, controls and operating finance and has had responsibility for tax, budgeting/forecasting, financial planning/analysis and financial systems. She has worked in both operating and enterprise-wide roles.
- Commercial Real Estate Attorney - Apply by May 6th - Iowa Finance Authority - Des Moines, IA
- Home Services Specialist II (Sr. Loan Processor) - First Mortgage Fulfillment - Plano, TX - Start 06/08/15 - Bank of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Irvine - Bank of America - Irvine, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Bakersfield, CA - Bank of America - Westlake Village, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Rochester, NY - Bank of America - Rochester, NY
- Home Equity Fulfillment Unit Leader - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ