Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate LLC has announced the hiring of Robert Watson as vice president and regional manager, covering the company's real estate agent network in Orange and San Diego counties in California. A well-established real estate broker in the Orange County, Calif. area, Watson will focus on developing a business model for the Atlantic & Pacific agents and offices of the future, utilizing new technologies, social media, agent training, and a customer-centric approach.
Watson specializes in leveraging social networking and online resources to improve information access and the overall customer experience. Prior to joining Atlantic & Pacific Real Estate LLC, he worked with Prudential Real Estate Affiliates as director of education and product development, where he developed the e-Certified program to train and certify agents on the effective use of technology in their businesses. He has earned both the CRB and ePro professional designations through the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
“Watson’s knowledge and intelligent use of online tools, technology and social networking to improve agent productivity, and focus on the office of the future make him the perfect addition to our management team as we develop new approaches to the buying and selling experience for our customers,” said Steve DiUbaldo, president of Atlantic & Pacific.
Watson will work with the Atlantic & Pacific Advance U educational team—a program tailored specifically to Atlantic & Pacific agents—to develop training and agent education focused on delivering maximum value for each customer.
- Business Development Manager - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Bridging Finance Underwriter - Central London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Second Charge Mortgage Adviser - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Processor - Lender - London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Operations Manager - London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Administrator - City, London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom