MRG Document Technologies (MRG), a provider of mortgage document preparation software and loan document packages to banks, credit unions and other lenders nationwide, has announced that Shane Hill has joined the company's technology department. Hill is responsible for assisting with web programming for the MIRACLE Online platform and acts as the primary IT contact for client integrations, as well as MRG’s partnership with ComplianceEase.
Prior to joining MRG, Hill was the senior software developer for a residential real estate company where he designed and developed the loan tracking site. He was previously a software developer for Allen, Texas-based Advanced Data Spectrum where he helped develop and support one of the nation’s largest mortgage servicing Web sites.
“Shane brings great experience to the IT team with his specialized financial services software background,” said Michael Riddle, managing partner of MRG Document Technologies (MRG). “His time developing data integration solutions with large loan document systems will prove invaluable as MRG works to help clients understand the advantages of using technology to automate data transfer and document preparation.”
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - OC Metro - Bank of America - Irvine, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Troy, MI - Bank of America - Troy, MI
- Mortgage Loan Officer -Yorba Linda, CA - Bank of America - Yorba Linda, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer -Santa Monica / Beverly Hills, CA - Bank of America - Santa Monica, CA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - North Houston, TX - Bank of America - Houston, TX
- Sales Operations Manager - Duluth, GA - Bank of America - Duluth, GA