MRG Boosts Its IT Department With Addition of Shane Hill
MRG Document Technologies (MRG), a provider of mortgage document preparation software and loan document packages to banks, credit unions and other lenders nationwide, has announced that Shane Hill has joined the company's technology department. Hill is responsible for assisting with web programming for the MIRACLE Online platform and acts as the primary IT contact for client integrations, as well as MRG’s partnership with ComplianceEase.
Prior to joining MRG, Hill was the senior software developer for a residential real estate company where he designed and developed the loan tracking site. He was previously a software developer for Allen, Texas-based Advanced Data Spectrum where he helped develop and support one of the nation’s largest mortgage servicing Web sites.
“Shane brings great experience to the IT team with his specialized financial services software background,” said Michael Riddle, managing partner of MRG Document Technologies (MRG). “His time developing data integration solutions with large loan document systems will prove invaluable as MRG works to help clients understand the advantages of using technology to automate data transfer and document preparation.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Sr. Manager IT Operations - Randstad Technologies - Carrollton, TX