Mortech Inc. has announced the addition of MarksmanLMP’s Credit Reporting Engine, a new feature that allows access to a full credit report without leaving the lending management platform and is now available to all MarksmanLMP users. "This capability gives loan officers the ability to accurately pre-qualify leads using all of the information from the credit report prior to hitting the LOS,” said Don Kracl, president of Mortech . “If the deal will work, the credit report information will be delivered seamlessly to the LOS, along with the ability to reissue credit without an additional fee. If the lead doesn’t result in a ready borrower, it remains within the MarksmanLMP lending management platform to be nurtured as a future prospective borrower.”
MarksmanLMP has evolved from a basic Product and Pricing Engine (PPE) into one of the industry’s first lending management platforms by handling the work necessary to separate borrowers from those consumers who either aren’t ready to purchase or cannot qualify for a loan. Consumers who do not qualify right away are nurtured through the system until they can be closed. The platform allows mortgage originators to streamline their operations, saving time and money and maximizing opportunities. It includes tools for simplifying, automating and organizing the entire mortgage lending process, from lead acquisition to assessment and marketing to processing.
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Jacksonville or Pensacola, FL - Bank of America - Gainesville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Studio City, CA - Bank of America - Studio City, CA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Austin, TX - Bank of America - Austin, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Orlando, FL - Bank of America - Winter Park, FL
- Mortgage Loan Associate- Newport Beach, CA - Bank of America - Newport Beach, CA
- Mortgage Retails - Sales Support Asst - Southlake, TX - Bank of America - Southlake, TX