Brentwood, Tenn.-based Churchill Mortgage Corporation has announced the addition of Mike Gonzalez as its newest home loan specialist for its Houston, Texas branch. In his new role, Gonzalez will be responsible for soliciting and creating loans while building customer relationships. With 10 years of mortgage industry experience and having processed more than 1,500 transactions, he is specialized in jumbo loans and self-employed borrowers.
Gonzalez began his career as a loan processor and has ranged in duties from origination to closing and funding. He was awarded the “That’s Impossible Award” from InterLinc Mortgage in 2010 for creating and leading a company-wide processing seminar, processing $5 million of total branch production and originating $1.2 million of that total in June 2010.
Gonzalez attended the University of Houston and currently resides in Houston, Texas with his wife and two children. He is active in his local church and community.
- Mortgage Loan Officer - San Fernando Valley, CA - Bank of America - Studio City, CA
- Quality & Data Modeling Specialist - Accenture - Charlotte, NC
- Underwriter II + - Accenture - San Antonio, TX
- Production Manager - Colonial Savings - Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
- Financial Services - Banking Manager (Northeast Region) + - Accenture - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Tampa, FL - Bank of America - Tampa, FL