Brentwood, Tenn.-based Churchill Mortgage Corporation has announced the addition of Mike Gonzalez as its newest home loan specialist for its Houston, Texas branch. In his new role, Gonzalez will be responsible for soliciting and creating loans while building customer relationships. With 10 years of mortgage industry experience and having processed more than 1,500 transactions, he is specialized in jumbo loans and self-employed borrowers.
Gonzalez began his career as a loan processor and has ranged in duties from origination to closing and funding. He was awarded the “That’s Impossible Award” from InterLinc Mortgage in 2010 for creating and leading a company-wide processing seminar, processing $5 million of total branch production and originating $1.2 million of that total in June 2010.
Gonzalez attended the University of Houston and currently resides in Houston, Texas with his wife and two children. He is active in his local church and community.
- Bridging Finance Underwriter - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Member Service Representative - Wescom Credit Union - Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Member Service Representative - Wescom Credit Union - Sherman Oaks, CA
- Member Service Representative - Wescom Credit Union - Orange, CA
- Lending Officer (Lo) 1 - Wells Fargo Bank NA - West Des Moines, IA
- Mortgage Academy - Entry Level - Accenture - Sacramento, CA