Mortech Launches Marksman Marketplace to Enhance Lead Generation Efforts
Mortech Inc. has announced the launch of Marksman Marketplace, a mortgage quoting product specifically designed for Web site owners. Marksman Marketplace's rate platform allows Web site visitors to view, compare and shop real-time mortgage rates from mortgage lenders nationwide. After submitting loan criteria, consumers are served instant mortgage information from mortgage bankers. Rate data is pulled directly from participating MarksmanLMP Lenders, allowing for current, company-specific mortgage information. Web site publishers can easily incorporate an additional source of revenue, while providing added value to website visitors.
Lenders gain access to borrowers while they are in the buy zone. Interested consumers are sent directly to the lender, creating an extremely high caliber of leads. Lenders can quickly move borrowers through the sales process by directing them to a mortgage application within their MarksmanLMP account to continue the qualification process.
“We all know borrowers are turning to the Internet for real estate and mortgage information,” said Don Kracl, president of Mortech. “Our goal with the Marksman Marketplace is to assist these sites with their traffic flow and introduce the consumer to a reliable lender. It cultivates the relationship a lender can build with a motivated group of consumers, increasing the likelihood mortgage shoppers will convert into closed loans.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - SunStar Mortgage Services - High Deset, CA