Bay Equity Home Loans has announced that it has completed a series of logistical moves designed to accommodate its rapid expansion over the past four years and into the immediate future. The moves entailed the consolidation of Bay Equity’s wholesale operations center in the East Bay from Pleasanton, Calif. to Concord, Calif., and the relocation of its corporate offices in San Francisco. The new 6,500-sq. ft. Concord Operations Center (COC) has an open floor plan design with only two private offices, plus a training/conference room. The new corporate headquarters on California Street comprises nearly 9,500-sq. ft. and features 15 executive offices, a conference room, reception area and an open production area.
“As a result of the tremendous growth we have experienced since opening our doors in 2008,” said Brett McGovern, president of Bay Equity. “We needed more space, particularly the Concord operations center where we need to accommodate the additional personnel necessary to support the increased production in both our wholesale and retail lines of business. We would not have been able to accommodate that growth in our previous locations.”
A total of 40 employees made the move from the San Francisco and Pleasanton facilities to the new COC. Bay Equity plans to add six new employees to the COC within the first two weeks of its opening and has five additional unfilled positions for which it is recruiting. The new corporate office will include Bay Equity’s senior executive offices as well as payroll, human resources, accounting and other administrative functions as well as approximately a dozen retail operations personnel.
- Sr. Mortgage Underwriter - DE - Garret Associates - Newport Beach, CA
- Senior VP Lending - Financial Resources FCU - Bridgewater, NJ
- Application Systems Engineer 5 - Wells Fargo Bank NA - Chandler, AZ
- Wholesale Credit Risk Specialist - Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Loan Processor + - Accenture - Sacramento, CA
- Mortgage Case Manager - Stellar Select Limited - Uxbridge, United Kingdom