Lender Processing Services Inc. (LPS), a provider of integrated technology, data and analytics to the mortgage and real estate industries, reports the following "first look" at December 2012 month-end mortgage performance statistics derived from its loan-level database representing approximately 70 percent of the overall market.
Total U.S. loan delinquency rate (loans 30 or more days past due, but not in foreclosure) stood at 7.17 percent for the month, with a month-over-month change in delinquency rate of 0.74 percent, and a year-over-year change in delinquency rate of -9.11 percent.
For December, the total U.S. foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate sttod at 3.44 percent, with a month-over-month change in foreclosure presale inventory rate of -1.99 percent, and a year-over-year change in foreclosure pre-sale inventory rate of -18.05 percent.
The number of properties that are 30 or more days past due, but not in foreclosure was 3,576,000, and the number of properties that are 90 or more days delinquent, but not in foreclosure was 1,545,000. The number of properties in foreclosure pre-sale inventory was 1,716,000, while the number of properties that are 30 or more days delinquent or in foreclosure was 5,292,000.
The states with highest percentage of non-current loans were Florida, Mississippi, New Jersey, Nevada and New York. The states with the lowest percentage of non-current loans were Montana, Wyoming, Alaska, South Dakota and North Dakota. Non-current totals combine foreclosures and delinquencies as a percent of active loans in that state.
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Loan Asset Manager Associate-Commercial Real Estate - MetLife - Dallas, TX
- Personal Banker (SAFE) 1- Conroe- Job Opening ID# 5119586 - Wells Fargo - Conroe, TX
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA