MortgageKeeper Partners With GreenPath Debt Solutions
MortgageKeeper Referral Services has announced an agreement with GreenPath Debt Solutions to connect their counselors to community services via MortgageKeeper’s MKDesktop 2.0 product. GreenPath counselors will connect online to MortgageKeeper’s nationwide database of 7,000 best-in-class nonprofit and government services. Counselors will enter their client’s ZIP Code, and choose from more than 20 different service categories—like “job training,” “food assistance,” “utility payment assistance”, “and Hardest Hit Funds.” With the latest version of MKDesktop, counselors can create customized local assistance summaries to help their clients to reduce their living expenses.
“GreenPath is a welcomed addition to the MK family of subscribers,” said Rochelle Nawrocki Gorey, president of MortgageKeeper. “They have a long history of success in helping people reduce their debts and find financial security. MKDesktop will help their counselors to find new and unique solutions to their clients’ financial challenges."
Current MK subscribers connect their consumers to 90,000 resources every month.
“MKDesktop will do much to give our counselors the local touch,” said Mark Munzenberger, Director of Organizational Quality and Education for GreenPath, Inc. “MK will allow our counselors to offer the local help needed to aid our clients as they break out of their debt cycle.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA