RealtyTrac has announced the launch of the RealtyTrac Network (RTN), a licensed network available to leading independent and franchised brokerage companies across the nation. Through RTN, RealtyTrac will extend its considerable brand awareness, media presence, real estate content, real estate data, varied sources of consumer leads, and advertising resources to brokerages, helping them build an exclusive and sustainable competitive advantage in their local markets.
“We’re excited to see our proven national brand—backed by unparalleled real estate data, content and more than 15 years of online marketing experience—take root at the local level through these exclusive brokerage relationships,” said RealtyTrac CEO Jamie Moyle. “Supported by the powerful resources of RealtyTrac, these brokerages and their agents will be poised for strong growth for the long term while providing RealtyTrac valuable neighborhood and hyper-local market expertise that will enrich our comprehensive data and content.”
Over the past few years, RealtyTrac has dramatically expanded its real estate data beyond foreclosure information. With the acquisition of Homefacts LLC in April, 2012, they added over 200 million pages of property data to RealtyTrac.com delivering over 20 categories of information to about 95 million homes across the country. This data includes a wide range of information from school reports and crime statistics to environmental factors.
“We’re focused on acquiring data and information that will help consumers make informed decisions when purchasing residential real estate and also shed light on important trends in the housing market,” Moyle said. “The data, the trends we derive from that data, combined with the relationship we intend to build with our local RTN member brokers, will create the most comprehensive source for information on the U. S. housing market.”
- Banking Center Manager at Bell and Bullard Job - Comerica Incorporated - Surprise, AZ
- Banking Center Manager at Lewisville Job - Comerica Incorporated - Lewisville, TX
- Banking Center Manager at Greenville Job - Comerica Incorporated - Dallas, TX
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Memphis, Franklin or Brentwood, TN - Bank of America - Franklin, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Memphis, Franklin or Brentwood, TN - Bank of America - Brentwood, TN
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Rochester, NY - Bank of America - Rochester, NY