First Guaranty Mortgage Moves Into Larger Facility
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC) has relocated its national headquarters to a larger facility in the Tysons Corner neighborhood of McLean, Va. FGMC is a national, full-service mortgage lending firm offering retail, correspondent and wholesale mortgage solutions to clients of varying income and credit types. The new facility, which is two miles away from the company’s previous headquarters, is a top-floor location. FGMC will occupy the entire level. The headquarters is 60 percent larger than the company’s previous location, and includes increased and improved space for technology, collaboration and presentations.
Chief Executive Officer Andrew Peters notes that the relocation was made necessary by the company’s dramatic growth in the past two years, including a 50 percent increase in staffing.
“We’ve now established four distinct production channels, all of which are growing quickly,” Peters said. “We foresee considerable growth in the near future, and are confident it will be sustainable. Quite simply, we outgrew our old facility.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Lending (CLO) - Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union - Poughkeepsie, NY
- VP, Lending - Evergreen Credit Union - Portland, ME
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Evergreen Credit Union - Portland, ME
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Genworth - Richmond, VA
- Finance & Risk - Risk Analytics Management Consultant - Accenture - New York, NY
- VP of Ag and Business Banking - TS Banking Group - Clinton, IL