First Guaranty Mortgage Names Amy Ellenburg New Regional TPO Manager
First Guaranty Mortgage Corporation (FGMC) has appointed Amy Ellenburg as regional TPO manager, correspondent lending. As regional TPO manager, Ellenburg will recruit account executives for FGMC’s correspondent lending division, as well as growing that group’s production channel. She will also assist with the wholesale division. She will be working in tandem with FGMC’s capital markets group.
Ellenburg comes to FGMC with more than 25 years of experience in the lending industry. She was most recently Divisional Manager-Community Banking at Acopia Capital Group. She began her career with Commerce Union Bank in 1988, where she spent the next eight years. Over the course of her career, Ellenburg has built banking divisions at both Churchill Mortgage Corp and Acopia Capital Group. She also spent nine years with Flagstar Bank, where she built relationships with wholesale and correspondent customers, sold warehouse lines and sold mini-bulk transactions.
“Amy puts people first, and understands that mortgage lending is about much more than formulas and numbers,” said FGMC Chief Executive Officer Andrew Peters. “Throughout her career, she has excelled at building and maintaining relationships with customers, peers and team members, which will make her a major resource for FGMC’s correspondent partners.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President of Lending (CLO) - Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union - Poughkeepsie, NY
- VP, Lending - Evergreen Credit Union - Portland, ME
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Evergreen Credit Union - Portland, ME
- Senior Human Resources Business Partner - Genworth - Richmond, VA
- Finance & Risk - Risk Analytics Management Consultant - Accenture - New York, NY
- VP of Ag and Business Banking - TS Banking Group - Clinton, IL