LenderLive Network Inc. has appointed Linda St. Clair as vice president and national account manager. St. Clair will be responsible for helping LenderLive Settlement Services develop strategic lender relationships. Her primary focus is on the nation’s leading mid-tier lenders and credit unions.
“Linda possesses the expertise we are looking for as we solidify our standing in the market,” said Joe Mowery, president of LenderLive Settlement Services. “As the company evolves to meet growing industry demands, we are looking for individuals with the knowledge and experience to accelerate our growth. Momentum continues to build at LenderLive, and I am confident Linda will be an asset to our team.”
Prior to joining LenderLive, St. Clair was vice president and national account manager for Stewart Lender Services in Houston. During her tenure, she was charged with marketing centralized origination, loss mitigation and REO. She was also vice president of equity loan services at First American based in Santa Ana, Calif.
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - Myrtle Beach, SC
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - Charleston, SC
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - Charlotte, NC
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - Duluth, GA
- Sales Operations Manager - Bank of America - Savannah, GA
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - New York, NY - Bank of America - New York, NY