Robert Kallio Named SVP of LenderLive Network's Correspondent Lending Division
LenderLive Network Inc. appointed Robert “Bob” Kallio as senior vice president of its Correspondent Lending Division. In his new position, Kallio is responsible for managing the growth of LenderLive’s correspondent business and also leveraging the company’s relationships with Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA) and CO-OP Financial Services, the nation's largest credit union service organization.
“Our correspondent lending business is in a unique position to provide our clients with personalized service, simple processes and superior technology along with secondary market access to GSE and private investors,” said Dave Vida, president of LenderLive’s Correspondent Lending Division. “We are confident that with more than 20 years of experience in financial services at various companies, Bob will play a pivotal role in the future success of the division.”
Prior to joining LenderLive, Kallio was the vice president of business development at Nationwide Advantage Mortgage in Columbus, Ohio, where he was responsible for the correspondent lending and subservicing business divisions. During his tenure, he developed and managed the Passport Subservicing program, private-label origination and fulfillment program, Mortgage Express—a wholesale program for Nationwide Insurance Agents to originate loans and correspondent lending. Kallio also held several positions with Nationwide Insurance also in Columbus, including staff claims officer, state operations officer and managing claim consultant. He started with the company in 1994 as a liability technical manager.
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Agency Analyst - Bellwether Enterprise - Charlotte, NC
- Supervising Partner Florida Foreclosure- Delray Beach FL - Hire Velocity - Delray Beach, FL
- Real Estate / Mortgage Attorney - Special Counsel - Denver, CO
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Loan Operations Associate - Oxford Bank & Trust - Oak Brook
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA