Churchill Mortgage continues its growth with the addition of 11 new employees to its branches in Georgia, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and Washington. In Brentwood, Tenn., Churchill adds Pamela Kennedy as VIP program manager with more than 15 years of experience in the technology industry, and Elizabeth Stidham as a set up manager with seven years of specialty lending experience with the U.S. Department of Education. With nearly two decades of combined industry experience, Brandon Curtis and Jullian Davis join as a technical support specialist and a home loan specialist, respectively, and Kelsie Johnson is the branch’s newest junior processor.
With more than 20 years of real estate industry expertise, Sandra Crews is Churchill’s newest loan originator at its Memphis, Tenn. branch. As a member of the National Association of Realtors, Crews is also an Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR) and supports borrowers’ specific needs to improve their home buying experience.
At its Gig Harbor, Wash. branch, Churchill adds Troy Bass as a loan production coordinator and Joanne Haffly as its newest loan production partner. In addition, bringing more than a decade of experience, Churchill also adds Iris Hale as a home loan specialist to support its Houston, Texas branch. Last, Mary Peralta joins the lender’s Atlanta branch as a loan processing assistant, and Carmel Maddox joins the Herndon, Va. branch as a transaction processor.
“At Churchill Mortgage, we depend on the most talented professionals in the industry to constantly increase the level of service provided and ensure a fantastic home buying experience,” said Mike Hardwick, president of Churchill Mortgage. “These individuals are key in establishing long-lasting relationships, and we look forward to their success.”
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Advantis Credit Union - Hillsboro, OR
- Vice President of Lending - Essential Federal Credit Union - Baton Rouge, LA
- Senior Vice President of Lending - Cherokee Strip Credit Union - Ponca City, OK
- Director of Community & Homeowner Engagement - Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County - Greenville
- Mortgage Consultant (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Milwaukee, WI
- Consumer Lending Specialist II - Inspirus Credit Union - Tukwila or Lynnwood, WA