DocuTech Corporation has named Frank Colson product manager for the provider of compliance and documentation technology. Colson is responsible for driving software development lifecycle requirements from ideas to development to market. He will be responsible for building an interface to automatically send eSigned 4506-T forms directly to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) on behalf of the lender, saving lenders time during the loan process and eliminating the need for lenders to send the forms themselves. Additionally, Colson will utilize his information technology background to configure firewalls and routers, build servers, manage hosted Software as a Service (SAAS) environments and write Structured Query Language (SQL).
“Frank brings more than 18 years of experience to DocuTech, positioning him as a technology visionary necessary to lead DocuTech’s continued success,” said Scott K. Stucky, chief operating officer of DocuTech. “His mortgage industry background in product management and technology is a unique skill set he can offer customers to keep DocuTech at the forefront of workflow innovation and customer satisfaction.”
Colson was previously product manager, EDM and eFolder Document Management Solutions at Pleasanton, Calif.-based Ellie Mae where he provided leadership on strategic product initiatives for paperless operations, eSignature and eDisclosure services. Prior to Ellie Mae, he honed his skills as a technology consultant for San Rafael, Calif.-based IP Services Group and as senior director, Ad Operations and Technology, for San Francisco, Calif.-based Sportgenic.
In addition to software development, Colson will also be responsible for managing the eDelivery, Secure File Transfer Protocol (sFTP) and Loan Origination Software (LOS) Pushback features of DocuTech’s flagship product, ConformX, which enables lenders to customize documents to implement federal, state and investor compliance requirements.
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Credit Products Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA