Carrington Names Christopher Whalen EVP and Managing Director
Carrington Holding Company LLC has announced that Christopher Whalen, executive vice president and managing director of Carrington Investment Services, has been named EVP of Carrington with responsibility for relations with the media and communications for the group. Whalen will continue to be responsible for industry research and supporting Carrington’s corporate finance activities.
“Chris has the perfect set of skills to take responsibility for the communications portfolio at Carrington,” notes Bruce Rose, founder and CEO of Carrington Holding Company. “His background as a writer and investment banker will help him to manage the communications needs of our consumer and institutional business units. Our lending, real estate, loan servicing and asset management business all address different audiences and have equally diverse communications needs. And because Chris is also responsible for industry research and public policy affecting the mortgage sector, he can represent Carrington very effectively in his role as company spokesman.”
Whalen, 54, is an investment banker and author with more than 30 years’ experience working in Washington, on Wall Street and in the City of London. Christopher is the author of the December 2010 book, Inflated: How Money and Debt Built the American Dream, now in a second printing from John Wiley & Sons.
FMJ Job Listings
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA
- Mortgage Closer - Waterstone Mortgage Corporation - Pewaukee, WI
- Associate Director Portfolio Strategy - Fhlb Des Moines - Des Moines, IA
- Sr. Manager IT Operations - Randstad Technologies - Carrollton, TX