The Detroit Red Wings announced that Flagstar Bank has signed a three-year contract to be an Official Partner of the team. The agreement covers a wide range of branding, media, and hospitality opportunities, as well as special incentives for fans.
As part of the agreement, Flagstar will be the official Red Wings credit and debit card provider, checking and savings account provider, and mortgage partner. Flagstar will have exclusive use of Red Wings logo/marks to develop a variety of co-branded consumer and business banking products. The agreement also includes Flagstar branding on practice jerseys and pucks, and Flagstar ATMs throughout Joe Louis Arena.
"This partnership brings together two local organizations-an iconic Detroit sports team and the largest bank headquartered in Michigan," says Olympia Entertainment President Tom Wilson. "We think fans will like it too, with lots of ways to show their team loyalty."
As part of the partnership, fans will have opportunities for "once-in-a-lifetime" experiences at the Joe, as well as the opportunity to participate in Twitterview, a new social media program. Twitterview lets fans take over the Red Wings twitter account and interact directly with a player or Wings executive for 30 minutes every other week during hockey season.
"Like the Red Wings, Flagstar is Michigan born and Michigan based," says Thomas Pitkin, senior vice president of Marketing for Flagstar. "We're proud of our local roots and excited to align with a beloved and storied team like the Red Wings. With our co-branded products, Wings fans will be able to carry in their pocket a symbol of their amazing team loyalty that runs deep and crosses generations. It's something they can get only at Flagstar."
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - Brea, CA - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Sr Quantitative Fin Analyst - Bank of America - Rockville, MD
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Daytona, Gainesville, or Ocala, FL - Bank of America - Gainesville, FL
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator-Palo Alto, CA - Bank of America - Palo Alto, CA
- Business Support Manager - GBAM Credit Risk - Bank of America - Charlotte, NC
- Sr Quantitative Fin Analyst - Bank of America - New York, NY