Elaine Sue Honegger joined Mortgage Network Inc., one of the largest independent mortgage lenders in the eastern U.S., as a loan officer in the company’s Hilton Head Island, South Carolina branch. Honegger will serve borrowers throughout the Lowcountry area, offering Mortgage Network’s full range of mortgage products, including conventional, non-conventional, government and reverse mortgage loans.
Honegger brings to Mortgage Network more than 20 years of mortgage lending experience. Most recently, she served as a loan originator for Homeowners Financial Group in Phoenix, Arizona. Honegger is a past president of the Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association and continued to serve as secretary and treasurer of the group until her move to Hilton Head Island. An Arizona Mortgage Advisory Council board member, Honegger has taught continuing education National Mortgage Licensing System courses for loan officers and served as a volunteer for the Hospice of the Valley in Phoenix.
“We are extremely fortunate to have a loan officer of Elaine’s caliber joining our team,” said David Crowell, Southeast regional manager of Mortgage Network. “Considering her experience and her dedication to both borrowers and industry standards, we expect Elaine to play a key role in our success and further strengthen our reputation for delivering an excellent customer experience.”
Honegger, who went to college in North Carolina and worked in Columbia, S.C. before moving west, said she always enjoyed the East Coast and the ocean, and was glad to have the opportunity to move back.
“Mortgage Network is well-known for its commitment to borrowers and its wide range of products, so I am thrilled to be coming on board,” Honegger said. “I look forward to serving Lowcountry homeowners and borrowers with all their mortgage and refinancing needs.”
- Banking Management Consultant + - Accenture - Washington, DC, DC
- Vice President-Operations/Compliance Audit Manager - Lakeland Bank - Oak Ridge, NJ
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - San Francisco, CA
- Financial Services - Banking Manager West** - Accenture - Chicago, IL
- Real Estate Loan Funder or Processor - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Credit Products Manager, Mortgage Partnership Finance (MPF) - Federal Home Loan Bank of Boston - Boston, MA