DocMagic Inc. announced that Mortech, a Zillow business, has integrated DocMagic technology into its Marksman software. This integration will allow users to run regulatory compliance checks, generate upfront disclosures and re-disclosures (Change in Circumstance documents) and deliver them for customers to sign electronically via DocMagic’s eSign technology.
“DocMagic keeps track of every document in the loan file with its electronic auditing and automated compliance system,” said Dominic Iannitti, CEO of DocMagic. “As the transaction moves from the Marksman system into the lender’s LOS, all documents and the data used to create them remains intact, moving with the workflow to the closing in full compliance.”
Designed for mortgage bankers who want instant information, Mortech’s Marksman software provides accurate, real-time, best-execution pricing data. As the only pricing engine with a partnership with AllRegs, Marksman provides unmatched compliance and is in use by hundreds of lenders, including correspondent lenders, credit unions and community banks. DocMagic’s technology will now allow joint customers to create upfront disclosures, initiating a deeper relationship with their prospective borrower.
“This integration provides a seamless process flow for our lenders,” said Don Kracl, vice president of mortgage tools for Zillow. “The initial document package must be sent during the lead nurturing and pricing steps, not after. This technology allows loan officers to focus on lead nurturing and pricing without having to wait until the application is entered into the loan origination system to issue the initial disclosures.”
- Home Equity Regional Fulfillment Leader - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Boston, MA - Bank of America - Boston, MA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Marlton, NJ - Bank of America - Marlton, NJ
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Horsham, Yardley or West Chester, PA - Bank of America - Radnor, PA
- Mortgage Loan Officer - Kansas City, MO; Overland Park, KS - Bank of America - Overland Park, KS
- Mortgage Underwriting - Underwriter (Chandler, AZ) - Bank of America - Chandler, AZ