Ellie Mae Finalizes Acquisition of AllRegs
Ellie Mae has announced the completion of its acquisition of AllRegs, a leading information provider for the mortgage industry. At a time when compliance has become mission critical for mortgage lenders, the acquisition positions Ellie Mae as a top source of mortgage management technology, investor guidelines, compliance resources and education to help lenders achieve compliance, loan quality and efficiency.
AllRegs provides education and training, loan product and guideline data and analytics to more than 3,000 companies covering every facet of mortgage banking, including major lenders and investors, regulators, federal and state agencies, brokers, mortgage services vendors and law firms. Its extensive content library of regulations and investor guidelines is relied upon by virtually all of the top 100 U.S. lenders.
"Now, more than ever, the mortgage industry is in need of an all-in-one provider that helps lenders achieve compliance while producing quality loans with great efficiency,” said Jonathan Corr, president and COO of Ellie Mae. "While compliance has always been a top priority at Ellie Mae, this acquisition of AllRegs solidifies our role as a trusted partner for all of a company's technology and compliance needs.”
Jeff Hoerster, former president of AllRegs, will assume the role of Ellie Mae’s vice president and general manager of AllRegs.
“The combination of AllRegs’ mission critical content, tools and services with the market leading compliance and mortgage management technology provider, Ellie Mae, will be a game changer for the industry,” said Hoerster.
AllRegs is now part of Ellie Mae, offering its broad array of educational courses, certifications, risk mitigation and other services. AllRegs employees and offices will be retained by Ellie Mae.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer (SVP/CLO) - North Coast Credit Union - Bellingham, WA
- AVP Wealth Management - San Jose, Req - Meriwest Credit Union - San Jose, CA
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA