Ellie Mae Moves Into New 100,000-Square Foot Headquarters
Ellie Mae has announced that it has moved its headquarters into a new building in Pleasanton, Calif. to accommodate the company’s growing workforce. The new Ellie Mae headquarters has 100,000 square feet of office space, more than twice the size of the company’s former Pleasanton offices. Ellie Mae’s staff has nearly doubled over the past three years, with more than half of its 685 employees based in Pleasanton. Earlier this month, the company was named one of the "Best Places to Work in the Bay Area" by the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal for the third time.
The new Pleasanton building includes a state-of-the-art executive briefing center for hosting clients and prospective customers from Ellie Mae’s growing clientele of mortgage bankers, lenders and credit unions. The headquarters’ site includes several auditoriums with video conferencing capabilities to enhance collaboration between Ellie Mae offices nationwide. The site also includes a fitness center and a full-service café for employees.
“Thanks to the hard work of our employees, Ellie Mae has grown tremendously over the past several years. With this move, we are making sure that the talented people responsible for our success have the finest work environment we can provide,” Ellie Mae President and CEO Jonathan Corr said. “Our new headquarters and its amenities will ensure that both our employees and our clients can grow, learn and innovate new ways to bring compliance, quality and efficiency to the mortgage process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director, Real Estate & Development Finance - Philadelphia Redevelopment Authority - Philadelphia, PA
- Residential Mortgage Loan Originator - Fleetwood Bank - Boyertown, PA
- Benefits and Leaves Coordinator - Evergreen Home Loans - Bellevue, WA
- Consumer Loan Officer - Mill City Credit Union - Minnetonka, MN
- Mortgage Loan Originator - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan
- Mortgage Loan Officer - AAA Banking - Dearborn, Michigan