Freddie Mac Announces Partnership With the Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative
Freddie Mac has announced a new relationship with the Lenders One Mortgage Cooperative that will give Lenders One members who are Freddie Mac Seller/Servicers pricing and execution benefits, enhanced access to mortgage products, and professional training and development opportunities.
Freddie Mac finances an estimated one-in-four residential mortgages in the United States.
“Freddie Mac is pleased to team up with Lenders One and help its members reach more eligible borrowers, achieve new efficiencies in the origination process and build strong, competitive businesses,” said Chris Boyle, senior vice president of Single Family Sales and Relationship Management, Freddie Mac. “We look forward to working with Lenders One’s leadership and members to achieve our shared commitment to help America’s working families become successful long-term homeowners.”
“We are committed to forming valuable alliances for our members,” said Daniel Goldman, interim chief executive officer for Lenders One. “This relationship enables us to further support our members in growing originations and gives them additional opportunities to increase engagement in the increasingly dynamic housing market.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA