Amy Brandt Schumacher Named to New Penn Financial's Senior Management Team
New Penn Financial has announced the addition of Amy Brandt Schumacher to its senior management team where she will serve in a new role focused on aligning the New Penn customer experience with its technology. Brandt Schumacher will be responsible for overseeing all three business distribution channels (Call Center/Direct, Distributed & JV Retail, and Third Party Originations) and its Information Technology group.
"We look forward to Amy joining the leadership team, and the focus that she’ll bring to client satisfaction," said Jerry Schiano, New Penn Financial Origination Division CEO. "Amy’s expertise in customer acquisition and loan origination systems will be key in advancing New Penn’s Customer-First Initiative. We strive to continually improve our customer experiences, and aim to evolve our technology to become an industry leader in that category.”
Brandt Schumacher looks forward to injecting technology solutions into New Penn’s loan manufacturing process, and will commute between the company’s Plymouth Meeting, Penn. headquarters and offices in Dallas, Texas.
“Smooth client interfaces and simple processes are key to success in today’s mortgage marketplace," said Brandt Schumacher. "I look forward to meeting the challenge of matching our customer needs with the latest in technology.”
Prior to joining New Penn, Brandt Schumacher previously served as chief operating officer for Prospect Mortgage. Prior to that, she formed Vantium Capital Inc. and Vantium Capital Management with Apollo LP, a private equity firm. Brandt Schumacher holds a bachelor's degree, political science and government from the University of Southern California, and earned a doctor of law (J.D.) from Arizona State University.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC