Sue Haviland Joins the Open Mortgage Team
Open Mortgage has added reverse mortgage professional Sue Haviland, CRMP to its team.
"Sue is joining a dedicated staff of reverse-focused sales support team members," said Open Mortgage Director of Sales Operations Sharon Falvey. "They keep our loan officers current on the latest trends, industry updates and sales techniques, and Sue's expertise can only strengthen our top notch team."
Sue contributes more than 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry, including 15 years focused on the reverse mortgage space. In addition to holding the Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP) designation, Sue has shared her knowledge of the market through several published articles and appearances on television and radio. She is also the founder of Reverse Mortgage Success, a training and education project that assists loan officers who want to specialize in the reverse mortgage space.
"I'll always originate reverse mortgages. I really enjoy working with my senior clients, and it helps keep me up-to-date on the challenges in the marketplace," said Haviland. "It's great to be associated with such a dedicated group of reverse mortgage professionals. Open Mortgage has positioned itself to be a leader in the industry."
FMJ Job Listings
- Project Manager - Infrastructure/Data Center Migration - RoundPoint Mortgage Company - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Insurance Claims Supervisor - RoundPoint Mortgage Company - Charlotte, NC
- Social Media Manager - RoundPoint Mortgage Company - Charlotte, NC
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Polaris Home Funding Corp dBA All American Home Lending - Clearwater, FL
- Jr. Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Space Coast Credit Union - Melbourne, FL
- Vice President of Retail Delivery - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD