Julie Manson has been appointed to the position of executive vice president of Operations for Plaza Home Mortgage where she will provide leadership and support in the areas of lending operations, credit/corporate underwriting, and post closing operations, in addition to her current risk management responsibilities.
Since joining Plaza in 2009, Julie has overseen compliance, licensing, quality control, broker approvals, policies and procedures, and she also manages Plaza’s third-party relationships. Over the last seven years, Julie has helped improve Plaza by strengthening multiple departments and processes, in addition to developing internal teams and platforms.
“Julie has met the demands of our growing organization, and she has been instrumental in helping Plaza navigate through many changes in our industry, specifically in areas of compliance and risk management," said Plaza Home Mortgage President Kevin Parra. "Julie is an invaluable member of our Strategic Planning Committee helping to solidify the relationships our associates and customers have with Plaza Home Mortgage.”
Before joining Plaza in early 2009, Manson held the position of EVP of the Lending Division for Home Savings of America. Previous to that, Manson was SVP, lending operations and credit policy for SCME Mortgage Bankers. In these positions, Manson was responsible for business strategy, credit policy, managing operations, compliance and policy development.
- 5308157 Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Albuquerque, NM
- Bridging Finance Underwriter - Central London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Second Charge Mortgage Adviser - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Administrator - City, London - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Underwriter - Birmingham - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom
- Mortgage Underwriter – Bridging Finance - Pure Resourcing - United Kingdom