Mortgage Capital Trading Inc. (MCT) has announced that it has been named Best Places to Work by the San Diego Business Journal (SDBJ) for the fifth straight year.
MCT was ranked number 13 in the medium-sized company category (50-249 U.S. employees) and is one of only 100 companies being recognized in all four categories. The award is designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in San Diego that benefit the county's economy, workforce and local businesses.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in downtown San Diego, MCT has grown from a pipeline hedging services specialist into a fully-integrated provider of capital markets services and software. MCT’s recently expanded office overlooks PetCo Park. The company also has offices in Flower Mound, Texas and Bala Cynwyd, Penn. MCT employs more than 80 people and continues to grow.
“We are extremely honored to have again been recognized by the San Diego Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in San Diego,” said Curtis Richins, president of MCT. “Winning this award for the fifth year in a row speaks volumes about MCT’s corporate culture and the many programs and benefits we offer our employees. The entire management team at MCT is extremely appreciative of our team’s hard work, passion and dedication.”
The SDBJ puts companies that applied for the award through an extensive evaluation process that includes a detailed analysis of company workplace policies and practices along with a comprehensive employee survey. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Champions Mortgage - Melbourne, FL
- branch Manager/MLO/Team Leaders - Franklin First Financial - FL
- Associate Director CML Production - Aegon Asset Management - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Mortgage Change Performance Consultant - Wells Fargo - Walnut Creek, CA
- Senior Marine Underwriter - AIG - London, United Kingdom
- 5308157 Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Albuquerque, NM