Urban Lending Solutions Closes on Appraisal Servicing Deal With Fifth Third Bank
Urban Lending Solutions (ULS) has announced that Fifth Third Bank has engaged in a supplier partner relationship with Urban Lending Solutions Appraisals (ULSA), a subsidiary of ULS. Fifth Third signed an agreement for appraisal management services to support enhanced services for its customers.
“Fifth Third Bank’s dedication to its communities and aim to improve its customers’ lives is aligned with ULS’ values and commitment to serving communities across the country, providing excellent service, and quality products to our clients and its customers,” said ULS Founder and CEO Chuck Sanders. “We look forward to helping Fifth Third reach its goal of providing best-in-class service to its customers.”
ULS offers an array of outsourcing solutions to lenders to manage through the cyclical changes within the multi-trillion dollar mortgage and equity lending market.
“ULSA is the right company to help Fifth Third reach our goals and provide customers with the quality of service that they expect,” said Stephanie Smith, VP and director of Supplier Diversity and Inclusion.
FMJ Job Listings
- Senior Vice President, Shared Service for Mortgages - PenFed Credit Union - McLean, VA
- Mortgage Business Analyst - Randstad Technologies - McLean, VA
- Contact Center Member Consultant - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Mortgage Consultant - Essex Bank - Richmond, VA
- Corporate Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA
- Senior Underwriter - Bank of America - Brea, CA