LodeStar Announces Integration With Ellie Mae’s Encompass
LodeStar Software Solutions has announced that its Loan Estimate Calculator is now available through Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution. The seamless integration allows lenders to access LodeStar’s products directly through Encompass to drive quality and efficiency in the loan origination process.
Encompass users can instantly and securely generate a quote from LodeStar’s Loan Estimate calculator without duplicating any data entry. All quotes are guaranteed for accuracy and instantly returned in the proper TRID format. Fee quotes include transfer taxes, municipal recording charges, title insurance premiums and settlement costs across all 50 states. Clients can set up their settlement service providers’ fees in the system or quote via LodeStar’s national settlement agent partner, Res/Title.
Ellie Mae’s Encompass all-in-one mortgage management solution provides one system of record that enables banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency.
“LodeStar is delighted to partner with Ellie Mae,” said Jim Paolino, CEO and founder of LodeStar. “Our secure, seamless integration enables our clients using Encompass to simplify the manual fee-quoting process for the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms, so lenders of all sizes can process mortgage loans and grow their businesses faster.”
FMJ Job Listings
- VP Portfolio Integration (EPMO) - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO