Valuation Partners Adds Michelle Revilla as Eastern Regional AE
Valuation Partners has hired Michelle Revilla as a regional account executive to oversee business growth in the Eastern U.S. region. Revilla will be responsible for selling Valuation Partners’ appraisal and valuation products and services to mortgage companies, banks and credit unions.
“We are excited to have a professional of Michelle’s caliber join our team,” said William Fall, CEO of Valuation Partners. “We’re confident in her abilities, and bringing her on will empower us to serve our clients at a higher level of excellence.”
Revilla brings strong experience in building client relationships founded on performance-driven results. Prior to joining Valuation Partners, she served as success manager at Easy Mortgage Apps LLC, where she implemented strategies to drive new business and enhance client relationships.
“I’m thrilled at the opportunity to be a part of a firm that’s truly leading the industry forward,” Revilla said. “Quality appraisal services have never been so important, and I intend to play an integral role in helping to deliver unmatched services to our clients.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Originator | Mortgage Broker - New Horizon Mortgage Concepts - Redlands, CA
- Vice President of Servicing and Loss Mitigation - CUSO Home Lending - Hampden, ME
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - SunStar Mortgage Services - High Deset, CA