LRES Raises $11,500 to Support Various Foundations
LRES has announced that its second annual 5K Cares Walk raised more than $11,500 for five charities. The LRES Cares Walk benefitted the Project Walk Paralysis Recovery Centers, the Nevada Humane Society, Wounded Warrior Project, Colette’s Children’s Home and Central Arizona Shelter Services (CASS).
LRES’ Orange County, Arizona and Reno offices held 5K walk/runs for its associates last month, and more than 150 LRES associates, friends and family participated. Associates chose their favorite charity from the five foundations, and LRES matched every dollar made.
“At LRES, we strive to take advantage of our own successes by giving back to our community,” said Roger Beane, CEO of LRES.
FMJ Job Listings
- Auto Loan Underwriter - First Tech Federal Credit Union - Beaverton, OR
- Consumer Loan Underwriter - First Tech Federal Credit Union - Rocklin, CA
- Credit Underwriter - Entry Level - Bluevine - Redwood City, CA
- Mortgage Underwriter - First Tech Federal Credit Union - Beaverton, OR
- Mortgage Originator - Reverse mortgage Direct Inc. - FL
- Foreclosure Specialist II - Select Portfolio Servicing - Salt Lake City, UT