NAMB+ Endorses MassMutual on Discounted Disability Income Insurance
NAMB+ Inc., the for-profit marketing and communications subsidiary of NAMB—The Association of Mortgage Professionals, has teamed up with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), the latest NAMB+ Endorsed Provider, on individual disability income insurance (DI) at discounted rates for NAMB members.
“Proper planning and consideration should be considered should unfortunate events occur that could render you unable to work,” said Nathan S. Pierce, president of NAMB+. “Properly planning for such events can help protect you and your assets and our arrangement with MassMutual was developed and negotiated to put our members’ minds at ease if such events occur.”
MassMutual is the latest addition to NAMB+’s growing list of Endorsed Providers. NAMB+ connects NAMB members with an array of Endorsed Providers aimed at helping mortgage professionals gain a competitive advantage in today’s marketplace with discounts and special programs only available to NAMB members. NAMB+ brings everything from compliance, credit reports, lead generation, phone services, social media, custom canvas prints and much more to NAMB members as part of the NAMB+ program.
“We all understand the unpredictability of life and disability income insurance (DI) is an important product that can help protect your income should you become too sick or hurt to work,” said Andrew T. Berman, an agent for MassMutual. “MassMutual’s offerings go a long way to bringing peace of mind to NAMB members in the event of such a life-altering event should occur. Our group works mostly with mortgage professionals and their families protecting against the worst case scenario so they can prepare for the best case scenario.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Associate Director, Conference Programs - Mortgage Bankers Association - Washington, DC
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Assistant Underwriter - Cinnaire Corporation - Lansing, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - SunStar Mortgage Services - High Deset, CA
- Mortgage Loan Processor I - Accenture - Sacramento, CA
- Corporate Controllers - Valuation Control Group, Credit Trading, Vice President - JPMorgan Chase & Co. - New York, NY