Gerardo Caceres Joins ClosingCorp as SVP of Data Operations & Product Management
ClosingCorp has announced that Gerardo Caceres has joined the company as senior vice president of Data Operations & Product Management.
In this position, Caceres will determine the overall strategic direction and tactical execution for all products. He will be responsible for further enhancing the company’s data and information management strategy. His immediate focus is to deliver several enhancements to strengthen the company’s core products, while ensuring that data is acquired, processed, updated, verified and available to ClosingCorp’s clients quickly and accurately.
“ClosingCorp is focused on providing our clients the very best solutions they need to effectively manage the mortgage process,” said Bob Jennings, chief executive officer of ClosingCorp. “We’re pleased that Gerardo, an experienced leader with a demonstrated record of success, is joining the team. He’s a seasoned mortgage veteran with deep ties in the title and lender space whose skills and experience will better position us to offer remarkable and relevant solutions for the industry.”
Prior to joining ClosingCorp, Caceres was the senior vice president of Service Delivery and Account Management at RealEC Technologies/Black Knight Financial Services, where he was responsible for driving relationship management and strategic initiatives with top-tier clients. Before joining Black Knight, Caceres held a series of executive positions at Bank of America, most recently as senior vice president of Title Strategy and National Title Platform. In this role, he was responsible for providing title and closing services to Bank of America home loan originations through the NTP, a managed network of title and closing providers.
FMJ Job Listings
- MPF Program Supervisor - FHLBank Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh, PA
- Vice President of Finance - Municipal Employees Credit Union of Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Investment Analyst - Commercial Real Estate Finance - NorthMarq Capital - Raleigh, NC
- Home Loan Operations Manager - AAA Michigan/The Auto Club Group - Dearborn, Michigan
- Internal Audit - Citywide Home Loans - Denver, CO
- Salesforce Administrator / Non-Technical Project Manager III - Fannie Mae - Washington, DC