HARP Represents Two Percent of October Refinancing
Borrowers completed nearly 4,000 refinances in October through the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP), according to new data from the Federal Home Finance Agency (FHFA). This represented two percent of total refinance volume for the month.
The FHFA also reported that four percent of the loans refinances through HARP had a loan‐to‐value ratio greater than 125 percent. During the first 10 months of this year, borrowers with loan‐to‐value ratios greater than 105 percent accounted for 21 percent of the volume of HARP loans.
Ten states accounted for over 60 percent of the nation's HARP eligible loans with a refinance incentive as of June 30.
FMJ Job Listings
- Agent Auditor - First American Financial Corporation - MO
- Customer Service - HIll & Usher - Phoenix, AZ
- Associate Director MLP - Aegon Realty Advisorts - Chicago, IL
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Equitable Mortgage & Investors - Miami, FL
- Director of Operations - Lancaster Lebanon Habitat for Humanity - Lancaster, PA
- Senior Portfolio Accountant - The Morgan Group, Inc - Houston, TX