The Agency Group for WFG National Title Insurance Company (WFG) has named Ned Livornese as assistant vice president, underwriter/account manager for the company’s Chesapeake Region.
Livornese will serve as a resource for WFG title agents in Maryland, Delaware, the District of Columbia and Virginia. He has more than 15 years of experience in the title insurance industry, serving most recently as Maryland State Counsel for a large, national underwriter. Over the course of his career, Livornese has owned and operated multiple title insurance agencies. He earned his law degree from the University of Denver and his bachelor’s degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is admitted to the Bar in Maryland and Colorado and is also a licensed title insurance agent in Maryland. Livornese is active with the Maryland Land Title Association, where he chairs the Pre-Licensing Committee and teaches various continuing education courses.
“Ned is both a teacher and a student of the title insurance industry, which will be to the benefit of WFG agents,” said John Micciche, CLTP, vice president and regional manager for WFG’s Chesapeake Region. “His thoughtful approach to problem solving, in combination with his zeal for connecting with other title professionals will undoubtedly make him an important ally to our agents dealing with market and regulatory changes.”
- Nurse Case Mgr - The Standard - Portland, OR
- Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Tucson, AZ
- Senior Manager, Default Servicing - PennyMac Loan Services - Moorpark, CA
- Real Estate Underwriting Manager - Wescom Credit Union - Anaheim Hills, CA
- Loan Administration Manager 4-Regional Underwriting and Closing Manager - 5307032 - Wells Fargo - Hicksville, NY
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL