New Online Marketplace for Chinese Property Investors
January 6, 2017
Two of China’s Internet giants are teaming up to create a new website to help Chinese investors in search of global real estate purchases.
The new Haiwai online marketplace is the creation of Tencent, which operates the Chinese equivalent of Facebook, and the property website Juwai.com. Tencent will host Haiwai on its platform while Juwai will maintain the channel’s contents and back-end system.
"Over the last half decade or more, Chinese consumers have gone from being nearly invisible in international property markets to being the number one buyers in almost every country and continent,” said Charles Pittar, CEO of Juwai.com. "For our international partners and advertisers, the alliance between Juwai.com and Tencent means more traffic, more transactions and more brand building in the crucial Chinese market."
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Windsor Federal Savings - Windsor, CT
- Real Estate Disclosure Coordinator - Provident Credit Union - Redwood City, CA
- Premier Mortgage Consultant - HSBC - Brooklyn, NY
- President/Chief Executive Officer - County Educators Federal Credit Union - Roselle Park, NJ
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - Saint Louis Park, MN
- Systems QA Analyst 4 - Wells Fargo - West Des Moines, IA