New Officers Named at CFPB
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) announced several leadership changes.
Leandra English is returning to the CFPB to serve as chief of staff. She was previously principal deputy chief of staff at the Office of Personnel Management and also served as chief of staff and senior advisor to the deputy director of management at the Office of Management and Budget.
Jerry Horton will serve as chief information officer. Before joining the CFPB, Horton worked at the Department of State where he started and led the Office of the Chief Architect for State’s global information presence. Prior to that, Mr. Horton was the chief information officer at the U.S. Agency for International Development and before that held the same role at the U.S. Mint in the Department of the Treasury.
Paul Kantwill will serve as assistant director for servicemember affairs. Prior to joining the CFPB, he was the director in the Office of Legal Policy, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense, Personnel & Readiness at the Pentagon.
John McNamara will serve as the assistant director of consumer lending, reporting and collections markets. He previously served in the same capacity in an acting role, and before that was the agency’s debt collection program manager.
Elizabeth (Eli) Reilly will serve as the CFPB’s chief financial officer. She previously served as the deputy chief financial officer at the CFPB, joining as one of the agency’s first employees in 2010. Prior to joining the CFPB, Reilly was a program examiner and acting branch chief at the Office of Management and Budget.
FMJ Job Listings
- Government Underwriter - Paramount Equity Mortgage - Atlanta, GA
- Financial Operations Associate - Renew Financial - Oakland, CA
- Mortgage Processor - Temporary - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Home Loan Consultant - Corporate Call & Web Center - WSECU - Olympia, WA
- Mortgage Loan Originators - 7th Level Mortgage LLC - Cherry Hill, NJ
- Consumer Lending Manager - San Francisco Federal Credit Union - San Francisco, CA