Detroit-based Rock Holdings Inc., parent company of Quicken Loans, has signed an agreement to acquire LowerMyBills and ClassesUSA from their parent, Core Digital Media.
Terms of the acquisition were not made public. However, the LowerMyBills and ClassesUSA executive leadership will remain in place and the companies will continue to operate from their Los Angeles headquarters.
“We are passionate about online technology, and its importance in the finance and education spaces,” said Graham Skidmore, vice president of Rock Holdings. “LowerMyBills and ClassesUSA play a meaningful role in helping consumers find the best online solutions for their goals. Through these acquisitions, and the planned capital investments, we are confident these businesses will continue to grow and meet the evolving needs of their customers.”
These acquisitions mark the second and third acquisitions in the last two weeks for Rock Holdings: On Dec. 27, 2016, its In-House Realty subsidiary announced it had agreed to purchase the technology assets of Toronto-based OpenHouse Realty.
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Champions Mortgage - Melbourne, FL
- branch Manager/MLO/Team Leaders - Franklin First Financial - FL
- Associate Director CML Production - Aegon Asset Management - Cedar Rapids, IA
- Mortgage Change Performance Consultant - Wells Fargo - Walnut Creek, CA
- Senior Marine Underwriter - AIG - London, United Kingdom
- 5308157 Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Albuquerque, NM