New American Funding has named Kelly Allison as its Southeast Divisional vice president, where she will be responsible for expanding New American Funding across seven states by building teams of leaders and increasing new home loan sales.
Allison has 16 years of mortgage experience, with a focus on new construction home loans. In her most recent role, she worked with a national mortgage lender where she oversaw one of its new home divisions. For more than 13 years, she also successfully managed a top-producing region in the Southeast. Allison joined New American Funding after recognizing its commitment to service and progressive business approach.
“The mortgage industry is constantly changing and evolving, and we must be willing to embrace change and evolve daily. New American Funding is pioneering the new age of mortgage banking through advanced technology, simplified operations, pacesetting marketing, and prudent leadership,” said Allison. “One thing that’s so different about New American Funding is that they don’t look or act like any other mortgage company. They’re shattering the ceiling in the mortgage industry with their company culture. Their drive, commitment, unity, and innovations are second to none.”
Allison brings a team of 91 mortgage professionals with her who will be supporting her as she oversees expansion in the Southeast. She looks forward to establishing New American Funding as a dominant brand in that area as she enlists other like-minded people to support the vision for development.
“We’re thrilled to have Kelly’s dynamic leadership,” said Jon Reed, EVP of retail sales. “Her expertise, enthusiasm, and tenacity for excellence will be tremendous assets. We couldn’t have a better equipped team leading the way in the Southeast.”
- Nurse Case Mgr - The Standard - Portland, OR
- Mortgage Branch Manager Non-Producing (SAFE) - Wells Fargo - Tucson, AZ
- Senior Manager, Default Servicing - PennyMac Loan Services - Moorpark, CA
- Real Estate Underwriting Manager - Wescom Credit Union - Anaheim Hills, CA
- Loan Administration Manager 4-Regional Underwriting and Closing Manager - 5307032 - Wells Fargo - Hicksville, NY
- Vice President of Lending - University Credit Union - Miami, FL